[P2P-F] Fwd: The case for Degrowth

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:32:21 CEST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rok Kranjc <carniolanfox at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 7:03 PM
Subject: Fwd: The case for Degrowth
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Giorgos <giorgoskallis at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 1:57 PM
Subject: The case for Degrowth

Dear colleague,

Our new book, ‘The Case for Degrowth’, published by Polity Press, is now
out and available in Europe (and coming out to North America and rest of
the world this November)!

In this book, we articulate a vision of wellbeing within planetary limits,
and articulate the politics that can get us there, based on the defense and
development of the commons.

As Mike Davis wrote “There's only one cure consistent with global social
justice.  Read this eloquent and urgent book and find out what it is.”
Saskia Sassen called our book a “a major contribution to the current debate
on growth and degrowth”.

You can order the book at:
https://www.wiley.com/en-es/The+Case+for+Degrowth-p-9781509535620

We will be grateful if you spread the news about the book to friends,
students or colleagues who might be interested.

Thank you in advance for your help, I hope you are all doing well in these
challenging times.
Best,

Giorgos

[image: image.png]-------
Giorgos Kallis
<http://www.icrea.cat/Web/ScientificStaff/Georgios-Kallis--481>,
ICREA Professor,
ICTA, Edifici Z, Despatx Z/105
Carrer de les columnes, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
E- 08193 Bellaterra (Cerdanyola del Vallès - Barcelona)

<https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=29999>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/