[P2P-F] Fwd: Doubling down on this.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:08:18 CEST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kathryn Kohm, Anthropocene <contact at anthropocenemagazine.org>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2020 at 9:01 PM
Subject: Doubling down on this.
To: <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/anthropocenemagazine/a-new-era-starts-now-1325577?e=97804e9b6e>
Dear reader,

I’m Kathryn Kohm, editor of Anthropocene. I’m writing today to personally
invite you to join our membership program.

Every day, our team works to bring you the latest science, technology, and
innovations that tackle the big environmental challenges of our time. We’re
independent, solutions-focused, and nonprofit. And we need you.

We don’t charge a subscription fee, don’t have a paywall, and keep your
reading experience uncluttered by advertising.

We believe there is another way to fund quality journalism.

We are doubling down on the idea that if we ask our readers to contribute
what you think we’re worth, we can build a sustainable model for
evidence-based journalism that puts the best environmental science and
innovations into the hands of those who can do the most with them.
If you value our work, will you support us today?
YES, I'LL BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
<https://anthropocenemagazine.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fecc70e48b1b7920119ac5984&id=1b746a0f12&e=97804e9b6e>
In addition to our undying gratitude, you’ll also receive exclusive member
benefits
<https://anthropocenemagazine.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fecc70e48b1b7920119ac5984&id=d30dc8b589&e=97804e9b6e>,
such as limited edition, beautifully-crafted print issues delivered to your
doorstep and exclusive conversations with reporters and experts on topics
ranging from geoengineering to circular economies, to urban design. That’s
our way of saying “thank you” for making this work possible.

Thank you,

Kathryn Kohm
Anthropocene Editor-in-Chief

Contributions or gifts to Anthropocene Magazine are tax deductible. Contact
us at contact at anthropocenemagazine.org,

*Prefer to mail a check?* Our mailing address:

Anthropocene Magazine
c/o Natural Capitalism Solutions
11823 N. 75th St
Longmont, CO 80503

Never want to hear from Anthropocene again? Unsubscribe completely
<https://anthropocenemagazine.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=fecc70e48b1b7920119ac5984&id=ececcea89a&e=97804e9b6e&c=fe145f9a0a>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/