[P2P-F] Fwd: Call To Artists

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:55:22 CET 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Liam Murphy <liam at culturebanked.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 8:55 PM
Subject: Call To Artists
To: <mail at culturebanked.com>, Daniel Harris <daniel at kendra.io>

Hi,

The arts have been strongly affected by this year's developments and we are
reaching out to artists from all backgrounds, but particularly visual
artists, who might be interested in developing their digital practice a
little further...

Whether that means improving your archiving and inventories, working with
multiple platforms, handling online sales and accounting, using social
media, online marketing and communications or something else, we (Kendraio
and CultureBanked) would like to initially interview 10 artists about their
online habits and needs to see how we can work together.

Currently we have resources to work directly with users and have
opportunities for artists to develop useful and powerful tools according to
their own purposes.

There is no charge to the artist and all we require is a commitment of an
initial hour for the interview plus any further time spent working on
developing your own stuff!

I'd be really grateful if you would forward this email to any artists or
contacts you think might be interested and thanks for reading.

Please reply to: mail at culturebanked.org

Best wishes,

Liam Murphy

https://www.culturebanked.org/

( see also: https://www.kendra.io/ )

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/