[P2P-F] Fwd: Future is Public | Democratic ownership of the economy conference (4-5 Dec Amsterdam) website opens for registration

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Sep 27 08:59:18 CEST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Satoko Kishimoto <satoko at tni.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 1:40 PM
Subject: Future is Public | Democratic ownership of the economy conference
(4-5 Dec Amsterdam) website opens for registration
To: <satoko at tni.org>
Cc: Lavinia Steinfort <l.steinfort at tni.org>

Dear friends,

I hope this finds you well. I am reaching out to friends with whom I have
been in touch when producing the book 'Reclaiming Public Services - how
cities and citizens are turning back privatisation' (published by TNI and
partners in 2017). We have also after publishing the book continued our
research and advocacy work on de-privatisation. I am pleased to inform you
about the upcoming international conference 'Future is public - Democratic
ownership of the economy', held on 4th-5th December in Amsterdam, The
Netherlands.

https://futureispublic.org/

The conference is co-hosted by TNI and the city of Amsterdam in
collaboration with international partners. I hope you find it interesting
and I would like to welcome you to register. We plan to live-stream the
conference too.

We will during the conference release the result of an updated mapping
study on the global remunicipalisation trend.

Your feedback and questions are welcome.

Best regards,

Satoko Kishimoto

--
Satoko Kishimoto