[P2P-F] Fwd: Discovery Theory U Workshop - Leadership and intelligence from the emerging future

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 18:21:26 CEST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vincent De Waele <vincent.dewaele at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Discovery Theory U Workshop - Leadership and intelligence from the
emerging future
To: <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Leadership and intelligence from the emerging future. Discover a
methodology of deep change that connects us to our profound source of
creativity, both at individual and collective level.

*Discovery Theory U Workshop - Leadership and intelligence from the
emerging future*

Today we talk a lot about new leadership, co-creation, collective
intelligence, and emerging future. Some major questions are underpinning
these thoughts:

   - What is the jump in the level of thinking that leaders need to
   undertake to bring about new solutions?
   - What are the new leadership capacities that are needed to avoid to
   fall in the “same old” and reproduce the same results that we don’t want?
   - How can we discover our deepest purpose?
   - How can we engage in a deep co-creation process and draw from
   collective wisdom?
   - What are the voices of resistance that are keeping us from reaching a
   higher level of thinking and acting?

*Theory U*

Theory U is a methodology and a process of deep change that connects us to
our profound source of creativity, both at the individual and collective
level.

With the support of rich and diverse practices, Theory U can help us move
away from past patterns and unwanted behaviors, and consciously connect to
a purposeful source of creativity and to the new that wants to emerge. Visit
the presencing website to know more about it: link
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/eJTHxT1XK0njbksZeL1z-YEh6nMboovsUZ2aD-nceo2FJYvuPSOnBSieAVUr_wJ6cxQRxK4qtKXA6boR7hAy_xLOhiLlldbKy5zo9SnRhBLLtZjpepiKmS2BrkGSVdodMt-ZmnN7LRuiEmdS5qqjOJdETvil2cMO>
.

*For who?*

This workshop is for you, manager, entrepreneur, intrapreneur, change
agent, innovation and transformation leader or coach, anyone leading change
in business, government, education, environmental policy, and civil society
contexts, engaged in:

   - being a facilitator of collective intelligence
   - being a change actor in a multi-stakeholder partnership
   - advancing your own project and your team to a higher level of
   performance
   - accessing deeper sources of creativity and generative change

*What will you learn?*

During this workshop you will learn and experience:

   - The leadership knowledge that matters most: self-knowledge
   - Core concepts of Theory U as a model for deep change and creativity in
   your environment
   - Practices to expand your presence, attention and communication capacity
   - Practices to translate your deepest purpose and broad ideas into
   prototypes
   - The connection with a community of change agents and a mindset sharing
   in a group of peers

Providing you with fundamentals of the Theory U process, this workshop also
prepares you to actively participate in the u.lab, a worldwide lab for deep
collective change, organized every year by the Presencing Institute.

*The facilitators*

*Alessandra Satta*

Trainer, facilitator, agent of generative change. Actively working on
community and team development at international and local level,
stimulating collective intelligence and systems thinking in groups. Helping
people uncover hidden mental models and designing transformational paths
for capacity building in complex times.

Linkedin
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/CyNwhyWmomiIBJf-7gMp-a7AdKVR7WnMDSW5R7Xk3gIl4eOprj946z6_K3KOQKbSIUdC2ixTYZfmDSQYthXtpDQNb3Enx5R7A5Iq2sCdNkYKqmPpoEcgJj0oNQKVlvTxZdqF6HvPQkJeEif6BG7YacdY5x4FFzuXTRYCmHzmHvadRWZzGdOtF4hPs1WBJK8j>

*Vincent De Waele*

Co-founder of Sense+
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/RdTq_EYBstHZdvZ9VXK-Ov8AEHbl08YhMf65OgnE69uUTkptuTGs9Y11s1lIe2Yl2O4FTXGxHhPIlmXM2cQOcfBr5F5tDF7vY7xu5-_NFbLa3devtgwB11NIvyHr9vKGusYzqC5ISpqwJwYL-RMF5eRBIxnr6A>
,  Reinventing Brussels
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/2nXwOuh7gEttx484eSis9bRjnuItKC25r1hRO3Bjctvj_XZzRqjhdZ6q88FyblFoQZqoNmSXtOCRrKE8eG8g8cbNxPdb2OfCOT4JpeCXNDSCZGz6JaT9HwR5RkxF4Cqvnf4-b1C5Ox4Q4XJkSxIHQiTtw_D-on6URX_N1laq-rQBuWAxWxHpXZqc>
&
Changing World
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/01LSa9uIQaobNOJ_Z_CiRbq3GYsFQOtmRgBZ1JLQYr9J1mmyqyXvlTlWkM4OlFCPHyI6uC6razhk1XFbB3JT4lD262-0YLWTEVVJLFsX63nNmRo_IrDJAM3iDMoypg_peinVNekdTTZwG1lk16LrBpBnMYzruwTApv4>.
Previously
Business Transformation Director at Orange Belgium.
Passionate about change, organizational and personal. Creator of
collaborative spaces. Active player in sustainability and ethical
investments. Facilitator, coach, change maker.

LinkedIn
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/Z1na2XbUr1djC5Bin_6m1IMyt2_xeYdycwOuadM4X6rlXU2n1LZcjitVVBner6BVUy4DQ_nd4xnkPpB_9vUtO440UBYphK1aQ4MRewFscyHX0hhLH9yK-cYr_gy2u3_bJpt67I5EweJsSsUnXQtH53XyvAOZPyMuVYBadfZwUXPtQsNSd9136n7Ec5JWvEM>

*Practical information*

*Fee*
Individual: 320€
Organization or registration with an invoice: 450€ excl. VAT
Included in the fee are:
- A workbook with a detailed description of tools and practices used during
the workshop
- Bibliography and webography references to support further your learning
and practicing
- Light refreshments during the course
Potluck lunch together on Saturday and Sunday.

*Dates*
The workshop starts on Friday, December 13th at 18:30 (there will be some
drinks and snacks available) and ends at 21:30.
Saturday, December 14th and Sunday, December 15th from 9:00 to 17:00

*Venue*
Institute of Neurocognitivism
Avenue de Tervueren 81,
1040 Bruxelles
Belgium

*Coming from abroad?*
We can help you find good accommodation in Brussels.

I am interested
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/XcQVCdzngGvcaMmodIx8a_Gz01uuu85OdEqOHUBMHaRf46aF9FBCO6pwYM_kjUyu6dGfy1UBi14gBSwY1wNo1z5URzyh_SZzYNCHfnJkp99sr5cN5NTAgnqts5zvgB03fXhrncBw3scXIEsVlyRDepm50bOTP9tT4Xhw5zz9kq7KqrcoMaEOqs-gTVEbXnkbZMxj0tKHUUjZgvPo_W2TztBrG_5bjl_WBwtu3zQDZqg-KwMOX3xmQ85KGm9bSBqA54q_ApmZpslERJu1_SUo6BNPXaywKwvwyOPJ3w>

This email was sent to michelsub2004 at gmail.com
You received this email because you are registered with Changing World

Unsubscribe here
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/un/jBnZJjko9dIikzqJafQUBQwhIQf1ThvU6Mx9iADeq9yLo1PN618iT3FtuMZc-xDRDDOHJix1pu-ANqZ8wbzoIAcKqleZAG-VC2aIL6FFbQYhHUJqYcRdLtBALH5cQCcaz3CDWtJwJ01yf9qdawY>

[image: SendinBlue]
<http://r.news.changingworld.eu/mk/cl/f/f-ee7PwIVLBAdooFhWxiDsgSiCVIvbY0k7Vyc1mukJdM6indHVkx2bevJZDeFTXNBLCMFOrEW-7-SNYzG-2YjhYIWoipfdeNaJ10kCC42aUy4n2PhgR-B0GhXDAr8437durzjo5RI5AjISzX3JgSQgp_ovQ2B8wv-YjMpjHS-ylQlu7TbLRr7yVlGJx2XT5VsEAVpfNuJ53EsSwYjjkBdQnXO1KAAbQVO-I-_tQhRjDRQhlv2i5O8TLDxGnthDX-629_cpZEaoIWNG348qc7crqdV1KZH7Yl4PvTttf1>

© 2019 Changing World