[P2P-F] Fwd: Concrete ideas for a commons-based economy with Michel Bauwens on Wed 6 Nov

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:34:25 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elena Cusimano <programme at fullcircle.eu>
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 9:39 PM
Subject: Concrete ideas for a commons-based economy with Michel Bauwens on
Wed 6 Nov
To: Sonia Battaille <soniabattaille at hotmail.com>, Michel Bauwens <
michel at p2pfoundation.net>, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel, Sonia,

I forgot to mention earlier, if you’d like to invite anyone to your salon
event with us on Wednesday, you are of course very welcome to do so. We
know you have a good network in Belgium, but we will have space so don’t
worry if there’s a lot of extra guests coming from you! We are co-hosting
it together with Muntpunt library.

Below is the invitation you can share with your network, friends or
colleagues.

Thanks for sharing it around.

Elena & the Team

—

*Elena Cusimano*Programme Manager
Full Circle: Connecting ideas with the power to act
web: www.fullcircle.eu
Skype: elena.fullcircle
Tel.: +32 (0)488 140 054
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/fullcirclebrussels/>

Full Circle asbl is a non-partisan, non-profit organisation, disseminating
and acting on great ideas.

All Tickets <https://fullcircle15.wildapricot.org/Ideas-events> |
Full Circle Membership <https://fullcircle15.wildapricot.org/Membership>
Michel Bauwens
THE COMMONS

*Salon** / Wed 6 Nov** / 6:30 - 8:30 PM*

Visionary Peer-to-Peer theorist Michel Bauwens shares his concrete ideas
for a generative commons-based economy fit for the 21st century’s social
and ecological challenges. Flip your economic mind and plunge into the
cutting edge of commons-based thinking.

This is a chance to really understand where we’re headed in the economic
future; Bauwens’ unique insight into the field is one not to be missed!

 *BOOK NOW <https://fullcircle15.wildapricot.org/event-3570078>*

*Practical info *

Tickets: €15-35 (Drinks and canapés included)

Location: *Muntpunt Library, Place de la Monnaie 6, 1000 Bruxelles*

*Full Circle Ideas:* great minds, pioneering ideas & inspiring speakers
meet interesting, intelligent and influential audiences in Brussels.

*Connect wih us on social media*

<https://www.facebook.com/FullCircleIdeas>
<https://twitter.com/FullCircleIdeas>
<https://www.instagram.com/fullcircleideas/?hl=en>