[P2P-F] Fwd: 🚀 DAY 4: Michel Bauwens on the Commons + Entrepreneurship in Iraq + Innovation at Acumen

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:22:19 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kate (StartSomeGood) <kate at startsomegood.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 2:34 AM
Subject: Fwd: 🚀 DAY 4: Michel Bauwens on the Commons + Entrepreneurship in
Iraq + Innovation at Acumen
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Hi Michel--

Your session is now up! See the email that just went out below.

Thanks again for sharing such an invaluable and insightful session on Peer
to Peer and The Commons.

*I made a picture for you (attached) *which you may like to use on your
social accounts to spread the word that your session is now up and free to
access via http://starting.gd

*And some text to use...*

Join me for the #StartingGood Virtual Summit, March 21-31. It's a
free-to-access
online event, that brings together 30+ inspiring social entrepreneurs,
changemakers, and innovation leaders.  I'm presenting on Peer to Peer and
the Commons in conversation with Tom Dawkins. Listen to my session and many
more for free here-- http://starting.gd

Onwards and Upwards!
Kate :)