[P2P-F] The strongest possible recommendation to read Adam Arvidsson's key book on our 'industrious' revolution

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:43:01 CET 2019

Dear Adam Arvidsson, I just finished your book, Changemakers, as I am
having my last day in Belgium, where it takes me at least double the time
to finish a book. I don't have enough words to say how important your book
is, and I cannot strongly enough recommend it our our p2p and commons
audience. IF YOU READ ONLY ONE BOOK THIS DECADE, this should be it. It's
short, but it is brilliant, and to be honest, I do not hesitate to call it
as important as was Polanyi, in describing the previous shift.

But my impression is that it's diffusion remains way to confidential, so I
would really urge to constantly share excerpts of your different
conclusions. Your book has to get out to our emerging movement and
ecosystem of 'industrious production' !!!

https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Industrious_Future_of_the_Digital_Economy

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/