[P2P-F] Fwd: Book Launch Commonism - A New Aesthetics of the Real.

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 4 17:36:23 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gielen Pascal <Pascal.Gielen at uantwerpen.be>
Date: Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Book Launch Commonism - A New Aesthetics of the Real.

Dear Authors,

We’re very grateful to all of you for your contribution to our new book
Commonism – A New Aesthetics of the Real.

Coming months there will be several activities/book launches where the book
will be presented. The first one will be September 26 at the Venice
Biennial for Architecture (more info:,
https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/research-groups/aria/activities/summer-schools/summer-school-common/
 )

You’re very welcome!

Kind Regards,

Nico Dockx & Pascal Gielen

[image:
/Users/pascalgielen/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1730593913][image:
/Users/pascalgielen/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1743524027]

Pascal Gielen

Professor Sociology of Culture & Politics

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/