[P2P-F] Fwd: We need you double on Giving Tuesday! Mutual Aid for Social Justice

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Nov 29 15:42:03 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stephanie Rearick <steph at stephanierearick.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 1:32 AM
Subject: We need you double on Giving Tuesday! Mutual Aid for Social Justice
To: Stephanie Rearick <steph at mutualaidnetwork.org>

We need your support tomorrow. Tomorrow, November 27, is Giving Tuesday!
For one day only, Facebook will match every dollar you give to our
campaign. (read more about the campaign below)

Our goal for tomorrow is to raise $10,000. If we achieve this, that would
mean we are over halfway to our campaign goal of $50,000!

You can help us reach our #GivingTuesday goal by donating through the
Social Justice Center’s Facebook page. The #GivingTuesday fundraising post
will be live tomorrow. I will also e-mail you the link where you can donate
once it’s live.

Every dollar you give tomorrow will go twice as far, so please donate
whatever amount you can.  As always, please share via Facebook and e-mail.

If you were going to give, make tomorrow the day -- and double your impact!

Thank you so much for your support,
Stephanie

—
more details:
Our vision for the SJC is to be a hub of Madison social justice organizing,
collaboration and activism and tomorrow is your chance to help us make our
vision a reality.

We are halfway done with renovations that will transform our shared
building on Willy Street but we need additional support to pay our
construction bills and keep our space affordable for our member
organizations. We started a massive crowdfunding campaign - so far we’ve
raised over $6,000 of the $50,000 we need. But we still have a long way to
go. Thanks for helping out!

--
Stephanie Rearick
steph at stephanierearick.com