[P2P-F] Fwd: Thank you & a bonus gift

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:23:42 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal Gorenflo <neal at shareable.net>
Date: Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 11:00 PM
Subject: Thank you & a bonus gift
To: Michael Bouwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

<https://www.sharingcities.net/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shareable.net%2F&e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=1>

Dear Michael,

Thank you for being part of Shareable's community, reading our coverage of
the latest sharing innovations, and hearing us out over the last few weeks
about Shareable work empowering people to share during our *June
fundraising campaign*
<https://www.sharingcities.net/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdonatenow.networkforgood.org%2Fshareable%3Fcode%3DJun2018week3&e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=2>
.

I kicked the campaign off by sharing our 2018 strategy to diversify our
coverage, increase reader involvement in our work, and our experiments with
multimedia.

My colleague Tom Llewellyn shared his work on our upcoming Disaster
Collectivism Podcast and the impact of Shareable's global, crowdsourced
book tour for, "Sharing Cities: Activating the Urban Commons
<https://www.sharingcities.net/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shareable.net%2Fsharing-cities&e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=3>
."

Our lead editor Ambika Kandasamy shared an example of the new,
collaborative way we're doing our reporting to bring readers into the
process, help them learn from each other, and increase the quality and
impact of our work.

The good news is you're part of Shareable's story of impact. Our just
completed reader survey showed that *73% of readers changed their life in a
positive way due to reading Shareable*.

And that many of you on this e-newsletter list care enough about the
positive changes we catalyze in people's lives and communities to support
us financially. We also had about a dozen people contribute in other ways,
like committing to write a story for Shareable.

So I want to thank you for becoming part of our work. If you haven't joined
in yet, I invite you to join others who've supported us by making a
*tax-deductible
donation to Shareable*
<https://www.sharingcities.net/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdonatenow.networkforgood.org%2Fshareable%3Fcode%3DJun2018week3&e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=4>.
We greatly value and need your support to do our work.

*BONUS GIFT*: If you gave in June, we'll also thank you by sending you an
e-book version of "Sharing Cities: Activating the Urban Commons." And if
you haven't given yet in June, we'll do the same for you if *click here*
<https://www.sharingcities.net/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdonatenow.networkforgood.org%2Fshareable%3Fcode%3DJun2018week3&e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=5>
to make a donation of $10 or more today.

In gratitude,

Neal Gorenflo
Executive Director
Shareable
-=-=-

Shareable ยท 487 Central Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
This email was sent to michelsub2004 at gmail.com. To stop receiving emails, click
here
<http://www.sharingcities.net/unsubscribe?e=ceceb67696e2ef7bae91b06758c2cd2a&utm_source=shareable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nondonor_ask_6_29_18&n=6>.

-=-=-