[P2P-F] Paper on Decentralized Economies that mentions Sensorica and other similar organisations

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jun 9 00:52:25 CEST 2018

if you mean the coming week just now ?

this sunday I am arriving in brussels at 8:10 pm

monday I have a breakfast but have to be in antwerp at 1 pm,

so 11 around rogier would work

in the evening I have to go to Ghent for 7 pm for a conference,  Titel: “
Break out of Centralized Systems: How Technology makes an Alternative
Possible”, might be your cup of tea, ghent is only 35 minutes by train

not there for the rest of the week

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/