[P2P-F] Networked Cities as Resilient Platforms for Post-Capitalist Transition

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:38:32 CET 2018

Thanks, Michel!

--
Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com
Exodus: General Idea of the Revolution in the XXI Century
http://exodus875.wordpress.com