[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] FW: P2Pvalue blog "Weavers program"

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jan 5 14:27:54 CET 2018

do you know ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <n.gilbert at surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 2:35 PM
Subject: [members] FW: P2Pvalue blog "Weavers program"
To: members at lists.p2pvalue.eu

On 04/01/2018, 05:11, "Ione" <wordpress at p2pvalue.eu> wrote:

    From: Ione <ione at tacsi.org.au>
    Subject: Weavers program

    Message Body:
    Hello,
    I am Ione, a Social Innovator working at The Australian Centre for
Social Innovation.

    I am writing to let you know about a program we have co-designed with
carers in the city of Adelaide. It is a peer-to-peer support model for
carers. Past carers, who have been caring for a loved one in the past,
support current carers that are going through the challenges of caring for
a person in their family. This was a program co-design for and by carers in
the last three years, and last year we decided to open-source the model.
All the resources to implement and run the program are available here:
weavers.tacsi.org.au.

    Please let me know if this program could be of interest for your
research. I would be very happy to share our learnings and experience.

    Kind regards,
    Ione Ardaiz Osacar

    --
    This e-mail was sent from a contact form on P2Pvalue blog (
http://www.p2pvalue.eu)

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/