[P2P-F] [CommonGood] Urban Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Feb 6 07:27:23 CET 2018

Thank you so much Birgit for this very important work, and great to see the
focus on global south examples,

May I suggest another source... Foster/Iaione (with p2p-f) upcoming
co-cities report has 100 detailed case studies, 50 of which are from the
global south;  Vasilis in cc has access to the first 20, to which we
intensely colloborated in that first stage of the study,

Please note the p2pfoundation wiki has special section on Category:Urban
Commons and Category:Commons Policy, with hundreds of documented references
to real cases, for example here at
https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Urban_Commons

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/