[P2P-F] Fwd: Synergia Summer Institute - Monte Ginezzo video; Synergia MOOC, Towards Co-operative Commonwealth - Transition in Our Perilous Century

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Dec 14 08:22:58 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Restakis <restakis at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:15 PM
Subject: Synergia Summer Institute - Monte Ginezzo video; Synergia MOOC,
Towards Co-operative Commonwealth - Transition in Our Perilous Century
To: Jill Kelly <jill.h.kelly at gmail.com>, Shawn Preus <spreus at agency.coop>,
Rob Howarth <robinhowarth at gmail.com>, Francesca Sorace <fsorace at agency.coop>,
Kuni Kamizaki <kkamizaki at parc.on.ca>, Lambrina Nikolaou <
lambrinani at westnh.org>, Lynne Woolcott <lynnewo at westnh.org>,

Dear Synergia Friends & Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that we have just uploaded to our website the
Synergia video that we shot at the Monte Ginezzo Summer Institute in 2017.
A heartfelt thanks once again to all of who made this event such a success
and a special thank you to those of you who take part in the filming.

You may view the Synergia video by clicking here:
https://vimeo.com/305934867

The link to our website is: https://synergiainstitute.wordpress.com/

If you experience any difficulties with the Vimeo link, please let me
know...

I would also like to let you know that we are beginning our outreach for
the commencement of our newly revised MOOC, Towards Co-operative
Commonwealth – Transition in Our Perilous Century, which will be offered
free online beginning in March. We hope you will join us for the MOOC, and
also help us spread the word to your own contacts and networks. A formal
letter regarding the MOOC will be sent to you soon.

Meanwhile, on behalf of the Synergia team, I wish you all the best for this
holiday season and success in your change-making work in 2019.

In Solidarity,

John Restakis

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/