[P2P-F] Leaving Facebook for a indeterminate time

George Pór george at community-intelligence.com
Sat Aug 18 09:04:19 CEST 2018

Michel,

Your service is too precious to the community. Why don't you just leave the
extremists alone and continue with your valuable postings that I frequently
share to other groups?

your friend, george

*George Pór*
Faculty, Meridian University

Strategic learning partner to visionary leaders and changemakers
in business, government, and civil society

Founder and Teal Mentor of the Enlivening Edge
<https://www.enliveningedge.org/> media hub
for amplifying the evolution of organizations and social systems

Director, CommunityIntelligence Ltd

f you're an organizational leader and want to discover *the future of
organizations,* in the company of your global peers, come to the NoGuru
Forum
<http://noguruforum.com/?utm_source=GeorgePor_2&utm_medium=international_new&utm_campaign=noguru_eng>
that
will be held in Singapore, 12-14 October. If you have questions, drop me a
line at george at enliveningedge.org .

Email:        george at community-intelligence.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryAgent/
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/georgepor <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/georgepor>