[P2P-F] Fwd: A message from Carmine Bianchi

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Apr 1 14:38:54 CEST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WordPress <staccotroncoso at p2pfoundation.net>
Date: Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Subject: A message from Carmine Bianchi

From: Carmine Bianchi, e-mail address: bianchi.carmine at gmail.com
Message: I’m glad to share with you the Call for papers for the symposium
on: "Implementing collaborative governance. Models, experiences and
challenges to foster policy coordination, and to enhance sustainable
community outcomes and public value generation”, we’re going to host at the
University of Palermo on October 25th-26th, 2018.
Keynote speakers:
- Greta Nasi, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Stephen Osborne, University of Edinburgh, Scotland

Deadline for paper submission: May 21st, 2018.

Best papers presented at the symposium, will be eligible possibly for
publication in a special issue of the Public Management Review and a fast
track of the Journal of Management & Governance.

They will also be eligible for publication in a book planned in the series
“System Dynamics for Performance Management”, by Springer (
http://www.springer.com/series/13452), on: Enabling collaborative
governance through systems modeling methods. Fostering coordination in
public policy design and implementation. (co-edited by: Carmine Bianchi
(University of Palermo, Italy), Luis F. Luna-Reyes (University at Albany,
USA), and Eliot Rich (University at Albany USA).

More info on the symposium at:
http://ced4.com/symposium2018-information/
Call for papers can be downloaded at:
http://ced4.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Call_for_
paper_Palermo_collaborative_governance.pdf

Call for chapters is at:

http://ced4.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ENABLING-
COLLABORATIVE-GOVERNANCE.pdf
If you need further info, please don’t hesitate to contact me (
bianchi.carmine at gmail.com).

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Very best regards,

Carmine Bianchi

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/