[P2P-F] Fwd: [xnet-news] News about rights in Catalonia - We realease an How-to Guide

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Sep 26 16:27:32 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simona Xnet <simona at xnet-x.net>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:40 PM
Subject: [xnet-news] News about rights in Catalonia - We realease an How-to
Guide
To: xnet-news at listas.xnet-x.net

Dear friends,

Taking the situation in Catalonia as an example, we have made this basic
How-to guide for protecting fundamental rights on the Internet, very basic
for non-digital friendly people.

In the next days, the situation here could be very violent because of the
police actitud against peaceful movements. The dissemination from aboad of
the how-to (that would meant that is a tool valid in general and not only
in Catalonia) would be useful in order to avoid censorship from the
authorities (they are shutting down an average of 10 sites per day).

If you find any inaccurate info or if you have any suggestion, please, let
us know asap. Thanks a lot.

https://xnet-x.net/en/how-to-guide-for-preserving-
fundamental-rights-internet/

[More info about our opinion on the situation of Catalonia here:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/simona-
levi/we-just-want-to-stop-pleading ]

All the best,

Xnet

-----

XNET

https://xnet-x.net/en/
https://twitter.com/X_net_
https://www.facebook.com/RedX.Net

-----

If you do not want to receive more email from this list please click the
next link and send the email letting the subject or body untouched.

UNSUBSCRIBE:

mailto:sympa at listas.xnet-x.net?subject=SIGNOFF%20xnet-news at listas.xnet-x.net
&body=SIGNOFF%20xnet-news at listas.xnet-x.net

Sorry for any inconvenience.