[P2P-F] Fwd: IncludeU & LDPC

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Sep 18 03:10:29 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Kyuman Kim <dkkim at conncoll.edu>
Date: Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 11:25 PM
Subject: IncludeU & LDPC
To: Love Driven Politics Collective <love.driven.politics at gmail.com>,
Love-Drive Politics Collective <lovedriven at googlegroups.com>
Cc: David Kim <davidkyumankim at gmail.com>

Hello friends.

Collective member Ellen McGirt has curated a 30-Day challenge on raceAhead
/ Fortune.com called Include U. She writes: "Every day in September, I’ll
be asking an extraordinary person who truly knows inclusion and creativity
– some high profile, some who deserve to be – to suggest a single action
that someone can take *that day *that will help them become more open,
curious, and empathetic.” Earlier this week I had the honor to take part in
the challenge. You can read the installment here:

http://fortune.com/2017/09/11/include-u-challenge-day-11/

Subscribe to Ellen’s project raceAhead newsletter here: https://pages.email.
fortune.com/newsletters/?newsletter_name=RACEAHEAD

Finally, the Rev. William Barber has asked me to solicit support for the
Poor People’s Campaign. He, along with Rev. Liz Theoharis, are relaunched
Martin Luther King’s campaign and are organizing efforts across 29 states.
The campaign is absolutely a love-driven effort. Please share word about
the campaign with your respective networks. You can find more information
here:

https://poorpeoplescampaign.org/

Stay strong,
David

   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼   ☸   ☼
  ☸   ☼

david kyuman kim
Professor & Chair, Department of Religious Studies
Core Faculty, Program in American Studies
Connecticut College
860-439-5075; dkkim at conncoll.edu
https://www.conncoll.edu/directories/faculty-profiles/david-kim/
Twitter: @davidkyumankim

msgid/lovedriven/0FC95D23-20B6-4B06-B71B-78D13A0424ED%40conncoll.edu
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lovedriven/0FC95D23-20B6-4B06-B71B-78D13A0424ED%40conncoll.edu?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/