[P2P-F] Fwd: International Care First Newsletter

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:57:22 CEST 2017

fyi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louis Bohtlingk <admin at carefirstworldwideweb.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:04 PM
Subject: International Care First Newsletter
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Care First Innovation Network

*We are an international, all generational network of people, who share the
intention of creating a Care First World. (**www.carefirstworldwideweb.com*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwD5ZN>

*)*To all members, subscribers, friends and colleagues,

A warm welcome from Sandra and myself. We are very excited about the
developments shared in this newsletter. I intend to keep you updated
regularly. A lot has been happening in the Netherlands. This summer things
have been opening up in the area where we live in Scotland. I miss my
American friends and collegues so much, but hope that a good newsletter
followed up by E-mail or Skype contact will bridge the vast ocean between
us.

I am happy to share about Care First with many friends, because I feel that
Care First has the potential to unite us as Humanity in a very practical
manner. It can become an ethical compass worldwide in relation to our
decision making in money matters and life decisions. We can have a huge
impact.

*We are now working towards an expansion of 12 million members by Dec 2020,
connecting individuals and organisations who have been applying Care First
and who wish to. It is to make a force for good visible and provide people
with hope, support an trust that we can create a world from our hearts.*

We are making a beginning with this pursuit and you will hear more about
it. This is something we can all do together with those who wish too. We
are re-arranging the website to be able to facilitate this action.
If you are not a member yet, *do feel welcome to join.*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwHjBN>

Two young members (19 and 20), Thomas and Gertjan from
the Netherlands made a *video of me in English*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwHlBt>to
initiate
this process.

There is also *new video in Dutch*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwH0CN>
made by Maatschapwij.
In the next newsletter, you can view it with English subtitles!

*Louis Bohtlingk, founder of the network.**To contact Louis just respond to
this e-mail.*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwH1CD>

12 Million members by Dec 2020

A Dutch member came up with the idea that we all can invite 12 others and
they in turn can invite 12.
We can create as many groups of 12 we wish. This idea seems to speak to the
imagination.
We are experimenting with it to see how it works!
Of course anyone is welcome to join in.

*Building a force for good!*

And signing up could not be more simple!

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwHjBN>

A Care First World

*A world where care for the well-being people and planet comes first. Money
is used to make well-being possible. Everyone can provide for their basic
human needs and develop themselves.We care for the Earth, who provides us
with so much.A gift we can share with each other.*

Louis shares: "The inspiration for Care First came in 1997, knowing that we
needed to create clarity and sanity around the use of money and turn it
into a tool that serves well-being for all (people/planet). It is about
bringing the heart into the world of finance and economics and all aspects
of our culture.

I have written two books to assist us doing this:* Dare To Care – a love
based foundation for money and finance (2011)
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwH3Cj>*
in collaboration with Hazel Henderson, world renowened columnist and
futurist from Florida, USA and *Care First – geld dienstbaar maken aan het
welzijn van de mens en aarde (2015)*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwH3Cj>supported
by Paul de Blot, honarary PHD Nyenrode Business University, the Netherlands.

In order to assist people making this shift towards the heart, we developed
a workshop *Meeting the Mystery of Money* in 2004, which we have used in
the USA, UK and The Netherlands.
People are exploring their relationship to money in a safe space and are
assisted to move themselves from a victimised to an empowered space in
relation how we ourselves decide and create how we want our exchange
systems (monetary, complementary and without a currency) and economies to
work.
We have organised two more workshops Oct 2017 in the Netherlands, See *events
on our website.*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwH5ZD>

Dec 2012 I decided that I wanted to spread, integrate and apply the message
of Care First worldwide. March 2013 I met Susan Davis Moore from the USA,
who developed the KINS Innovation Network method
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwLkBt>,
with which we started our Care First innovation Network. We have 140
members at present in 12 countries. You can see who they are on our website.
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwL0Cj>

Care First International

Louis and Sandra Bohtlingk, our founders, co-ordinate The Care First
Movement worldwide. They run courses and trainings in Scotland. They
collaborate with many members worldwide in how Care First applies itself in
all sectors of society. They are in Netherlands Sept/Oct 2017 and you can
see their programme
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwL1Ct>
on our website.

Ubiquity University

Louis has been invited by the University
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwL3CN>
to create a course "Building a Care First World" for students
worldwide to assist
them create a Care First World in their daily lives and work.
He is building this course in collaboration with other members and will
start a trial run of it Jan 2018. A video of JIm Garrison
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwL4Zj>,
its founder describes the University in a beautiful manner.

Care First Netherlands

Sandra Boer co-ordinates the Care First Movement in the Netherlands which
started April 2017. A core group organises meetings, workshops and pursues
the integration of Care First in our daily lives and workplace. They share
many examples of Care First in application in their Face Book group Care
First Nederland
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwL5Zt>,
which you are more than welcome to join.
You are welcome to contact Sandra for information and questions. Tel:
0650252607  E-mail: sandra at nieuwewereld.nu

Care First Innovation Network
Bridge House, 204 Talmine, Lairg IV27 4YS, Sutherland, Scotland
Tel: +44-1847-601340
*Find us on:*
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpjBt>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpkBj>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwplBN>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpmBD>[image:
Facebook]
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1Awp0Ct>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpjBt>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpjBt>
<http://mailtrack.me/tracking/raWzMz50paMkCGZ4AmR3ZmDkAQNzMKWjqzA2pzSaqaR9ZGR2ZmLjAmLzrKMurUMkCGRmAGL1AwL1AwpjBt>
You have received this email because I wanted to connect with all my
friends/colleagues.
If you have no more interest in receiving this, please unsubscribe
<carefirst at cooptel.net?subject=Unsubscribe>