[P2P-F] Fwd: Inequality and Reparations

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Oct 31 13:25:30 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marvin Brown <mbrown at workingethics.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Inequality and Reparations
To: Marvin Brown <mbrown at workingethics.com>

Dear Colleagues,

 As a few of you know, I have been working for some time now in the general
areas of inequality, white supremacy, climate change, and reparations.
This has required a lot of research and learning.  In a nutshell, I took on
these issues because I felt that we cannot save the future if we do not
repair the past.  There is much to do, but I feel I am making progress.  In
2015, I was invited to participate in a workshop on Latin America and
Inequality in Bergen, Norway.  The papers presented at the workshop and a
few others have now been published in an edited volume, *The Social Life of
Economic Inequalities in Contemporary Latin America. *The book is “open
access,” which means that anyone can download the book for free.  My
contribution, “Latin American Inequalities and Reparations,” is now
available at: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-61536-3_11

You might look at the essay’s abstract to see if you find it interesting.

Hope you are dong well.

Best,

Marvin

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/