[P2P-F] Warning re EFF

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:53:30 CEST 2017

I don't know if we P2PF has any official dealings with Electronic
Frontier Foundation, but based on this very disturbing Twitter thread
I recommend thinking long and hard about whatever ties exist so long
as John Gilmore (yes, that Gilmore -- "treats it as damage and routes
around it") is on their Board or otherwise connected with them.
https://twitter.com/isislovecruft/status/920150647445401601

TL;DR, Gilmore is buds with Jake Applebaum, and has harassed
Applebaum's accusers. And he sent Casey William Hardison, an ex-con
with apparent neo-nazi leanings, to an EFF party to accost Isis and
create an incident with her. She has bruises from it.

--
Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com