[P2P-F] Fwd: Deepdive follow-up meeting, process going on, thank you for reactions

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Oct 13 11:21:14 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louis Cousin <l.cousin at coopseurope.coop>
Date: Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: Deepdive follow-up meeting, process going on, thank you for
reactions

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your message.

I will unfortunately not attend the Platform Cooperativism event in New
York.

Can I ask you to keep me updated with Barcelona? It may be of interest for
us.

Lastly, some fresh news for you all. Cooperatives Europe drafted a vision
paper on collaborative economy over the summer. We will release it during
an event which will be held at the European Parliament in Brussels, on 7
November from 14:30 to 16:00. I’ll send invitations soon – in the meantime,
please block your calendar if you are interested to attend.

All the best,

Louis Cousin

Project Officer

*Cooperatives Europe*

European Region of the International Cooperative Alliance

Rue du Trône, 4
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Rue+du+Tr%C3%B4ne,+4&entry=gmail&source=g>    |
  1000 Brussels

Tel. +32 2 213 00 83