[P2P-F] Fwd: Astana EXPO-2017 | Manifesto of Values and Principles. Call for Global Action

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 24 19:47:11 CET 2017

very VERY neoliberal manifesto, calls for centralized energy and carbon
pricing,

From: Information <info at expo2017forum.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Subject: Astana EXPO-2017 | Manifesto of Values and Principles. Call for
Global Action

Dear Speaker,

As we celebrate the successful completion of the *Astana EXPO-2017 Future
Energy Forum*, we would like to thank you once again for your participation
and valuable contribution to make it possible.

The information and ideas shared during the twelve conferences inspired and
bolstered the preparation of the *Manifesto of Values and Principles. Call
for Global Action* by the FEF Steering Committee. This document will remain
as the legacy of the event and serves as a reference for future discussions
on the common goal of transitioning to a more sustainable energy future.

*Please click here <https://rumpus.triad.de/_NxCwJYEFZh0UYR> to download
the document*.

In our commitment to moderate global discussions that address the
challenges of the future, it would be an honour for us to count on your
participation in coming events relevant to your field of expertise.

If the organisation of an event to continue sharing the knowledge is on
your agenda, please do let us know. We will be happy to help you accomplish
it.

Best regards,

Carmen Sarmiento on behalf of the TRIAD Team.

TRIAD Berlin Projektgesellschaft mbH | Marburger Str. 3 | 10789 Berlin
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Marburger+Str.+3+%7C+10789+Berlin&entry=gmail&source=g>

AG Berlin Charlottenburg  HRB 53 672

 Geschäftsführer:

Prof. Lutz Engelke

 Fon +49 30 236 078-494 <+49%2030%20236078494> | Zentrale +49 30 23 60 78 - 0

Fax +49 30 236 078-381 <+49%2030%20236078381>

 TRIAD bringt Ideen in den Raum.

http://www.triad.de
http://www.facebook.com/triadberlin
http://www.twitter.com/TriadBerlin