[P2P-F] Fwd: How Do We Get There? The Problem of Action (GTN Discussion)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 13:53:00 CET 2017

The November GTN discussion will take up the overarching challenge of
shaping a systemic global movement. To structure the exchange, I have
drafted a short note that summarizes GTI’s approach to date, and poses
broad discussion questions. Please read it at www.greattransition.org/
publication/How-do-we-get-there.