[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] Re: Huge grant on commons collaborative economy + blockchain

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Nov 10 11:17:29 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samer <samer at fdi.ucm.es>
Date: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Subject: [members] Re: Huge grant on commons collaborative economy +
blockchain
To: P2PValue Project Members List <members at lists.p2pvalue.eu>

Dear all

At last I launched publicly the project on blockchain + collaborative
economy. You have the thread of tweets in:
https://twitter.com/samerP2P/status/928820944705130498
(dissemination is appreciated!).

The web of the project: http://p2pmodels.eu
The Twitter of the project: http://twitter.com/p2pmod

Thanks!

Samer Hassan | @samerP2P <http://twitter.com/samerP2P> |
http://samer.hassan.name
Faculty Associate, Berkman Klein Center at Harvard University
Associate Professor, Univ. Complutense de Madrid

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/