[P2P-F] BComu in Barcelona trying to self-define itself as being beyond the party form, but not yet or really a movement

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri May 12 13:58:49 CEST 2017

BComu in Barcelona trying to self-define itself as being beyond the party
form, but not yet or really a movement, but something in between:

"We have to move from one side to the other, acting as a porous interface
between institutions of government and institutions of the commons, being
more movement at some times and more party in others. Above all, we must
seek the cracks in the institutional structures of government and in the
suffocating political-institutional fight, in order to go beyond the
transformational capacity of traditional parties."

https://medium.com/@BComuGlobal/barcelona-en-com%C3%BA-party-vs-movement-a80ab308f460

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/