[P2P-F] Fwd: [ess-communs] TR: survey on independant workers/Enquête sur les travailleurs autonomes en cours: we need you

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 7 16:42:45 CEST 2017

Sarah de Heusch

……………………….

Goodmorning,

SMart is a partner in the European I-WIRE project, which aims to better
understand the phenomenon of "new independant workers" and to identify
their forms of representativeness.

By "new independant workers" we mean a variety of occupational situations,
all characterized by broad autonomy at work. In most cases, these will be
self-employed workers, but we are also interested in "freelancers" who use
various intermediary companies in order to obtain salaried status and thus
secure their activity through:  a cooperative (Dies, SMart… ), an umbrella
company, a body-shopping company, etc.

More information: www.i-wire.eu .

Among the various stages of the project, a survey is ongoing to collect the
opinion of these workers. This is why we need you!

Given your activities and interest in the issue, we would be very grateful
if you could disseminate this survey to your contacts / targeted members.
Could we ask you to help us outreach this survey to independant workers by
undertaking one or more of the following actions:

- mentioning it on your website

- integrating it into your eventual newsletter

- forwarding this mail to your contacts

- printing this mail and posting it at the place you deem most appropriate

- Etc.

The survey can be found at: http://www.i-wire.eu/survey/  .

We thank you in advance for your support. Of course, if you wish we can
meet with you to present the results of the survey once they are ready.

Would you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Sarah

*Sarah de Heusch Ribassin*

[image: smartbe logo]
Rue Coenraets 72 | 1060 Bruxelles
T +32 2 542 19 47 <+32%202%20542%2019%2047> | F +32 2 420 52 93
<+32%202%20420%2052%2093>
ris at smartbe.be | www.smartbe.be

P avant d'imprimer ce courriel, pensez à l'environnement

--
P Avant d'imprimer cet e-mail, réfléchissons à l'impact sur l'environnement.

*L'intégrité de ce message n'étant pas assurée sur Internet, le Crédit
Coopératif ne peut être tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation
ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas destinataire
de ce message, merci de le détruire et d'avertir l'expéditeur. The
integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Crédit
Coopératif can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the
sender. - Crédit Coopératif, société coopérative anonyme de Banque
Populaire à capital variable - 12 boulevard Pesaro - CS 10002 - 92024
Nanterre cedex - RCS Nanterre 349 974 931 -*

Pour plus d'information ou gérer son abonnement à cette liste de
discussion, suivre le lien suivvant : https://mail.cfcloud.fr/
bienscommuns.org/info/ess-communs