[P2P-F] Fwd: Stand up against Donald Trump...

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jan 30 09:54:09 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yurek Onzia <yurekonzia1 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 3:53 PM
Subject: Stand up against Donald Trump...
To: Yurek Onzia <yurekonzia1 at gmail.com>

Dear friends,

Sign and share please >

*https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467
<https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>*

Kind regards,

Yurek

Op 29-jan.-2017, om 23:43 heeft Emma Ruby-Sachs - Avaaz <avaaz at avaaz.org>
het volgende geschreven:

*Over 3 million have signed the open letter to Trump -- including you! With
the announcement of the Muslim ban, it's time to make this the worldwide
symbol of resistance -- share it everywhere, and help hit 4 million!*

   - *Copy/share the link on Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, everywhere: *
   https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?
   sgnrshr
   <https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>
* - Forward the email below.*

*-----*Dear friends,

With the Muslim ban, Trump has shown that the worst fears about his
Presidency are true.

This is the start. He's threatening to tear down international agreements.
He's threatened to start a nuclear arms race. Didn't believe it before?
Believe it now.

And this is happening in all our countries. We must build the global
movement to stop them. *Over 3 million have already signed the open letter*,
below, from the world to Trump, and it's been covered across major media.
Today it becomes a symbol of resistance. Help it become an even more
powerful message -- *forward it widely and sign below*:

 ADD MY NAME
<https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>

*Dear Mr. Trump,*

This is not what greatness looks like.

*The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry.* We reject your
support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general
encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims,
Mexicans, and millions of others who don’t look like you, talk like you, or
pray to the same god as you.

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope.
Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding.

*As citizens of the world, we stand united against your brand of division.*

*Sincerely,*

[image: Recent signers -- Add my name]
<https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>

 ADD MY NAME
<https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>

Sign now with one click
<https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/trump_muslim_ban_letter_sgnr/?bPrywhb&signup=1&cl=11749921567&v=87467>

As Americans take to the streets in resistance, we can show them the world
is at their back. Instead of dividing us, let's make Trump a force to bring
us together, to fight for everything we love.

With hope,

Emma, Alice, Christoph, and the whole Avaaz team.

*Avaaz is a 44-million-person global campaign network* that works to ensure
that the views and values of the world's people shape global
decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz
members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18
countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of
Avaaz's biggest campaigns here
<https://www.avaaz.org/en/highlights.php/?footer>, or follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Avaaz> or Twitter <https://twitter.com/Avaaz>.

You became a member of the Avaaz movement and started receiving these
emails when you signed "Community Petitions Site" on 2014-05-06 using the
email address yurekonzia1 at gmail.com.
To ensure that Avaaz messages reach your inbox, please add avaaz at avaaz.org to
your address book. To change your email address, language settings, or
other personal information, contact us
<https://www.avaaz.org/en/contact/?footer>, or simply *go here to
unsubscribe
<https://secure.avaaz.org/act/?r=unsub&bPrywhb&v=87467&lang=en&cid=22445&_checksum=05b879b8fbcbb0a500e8c8986f8ce7dfd80b144dba2e03995f151036d8af984a>*
.

To contact Avaaz, please *do not reply to this email.* Instead, write to us
at www.avaaz.org/en/contact <https://www.avaaz.org/en/contact?footer> or
call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/