[P2P-F] how should we think about markets ?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 07:30:14 CET 2017

That's a good overview IMO. "Abolishing markets" for me is a phrase
that conjures up images of imposing a uniform, monolithic
organizational template on society. What you describe, OTOH, is a good
example of an organic, emergent transition process. The former
approach is great for writing fictional utopias with meticulously
designed bike sheds -- but something no real-world transition process
will ever bear the slightest resemblance to.