[P2P-F] Fwd: Energy Commons

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Feb 23 06:45:40 CET 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole LEONARD <nicole.leonard at sciencespo.fr>
Date: Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:59 AM
Subject: Energy Commons
To: commonswatch at lists.p2pfoundation.net

Hello,

*Due to my mistake in recipients, I realize just now that this email didn’t
go out to whole list last night as intended. But it’s not too late to
create a buzz! Please circulate tonight and or tomorrow too:  *

Today we featured the video on *Energy *commons on our website (http://
europeancommonsassembly.eu) and on Twitter (@CommonsAssembly), and in our
networks. We ask again that you please help us circulate the video. Cecile
has gathered some quotes and images, and you can already find the
introductory text and related links on the Material Hackpad.

*Hackpad*: https://europeancommonsassembly.hackpad.com/Material-for-
Energy-Feb.-22-ZgCFtAIXwT4

*Youtube link:* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuvF0iMafQg&t=24s ).

For Twitter, we have already started compiling a list of energy-related
people and organizations to target, but if you have other ideas please, add
them to the Twitter Lists pad. Our content go a lot further when we link it
to others. We will reuse these so it’s always relevant to add. *Twitter
Lists:* https://europeancommonsassembly.hackpad.com/Twitter-lists-
pw0ocNe3szY

Keep in mind also that next week, March 1, will be the final video on
DIEM25. If you have ideas for Twitter handles that would be relevant there,
please also add them to the Twitter Lists pad above. We would also love
some input from you on the DIEM 25 conversation for the accompanying text,
images, and related links. I just created a pad for next week where we can
gather this.

*Material for Diem 25 (March 1) Pad:* https://europeancommonsassembly.
hackpad.com/Material-for-Energy-Feb.-22-ZgCFtAIXwT4

Thanks, and my apologies for the late email.

Nicole

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/