[P2P-F] masters thesis

Holy Mountain kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:42:04 CET 2017

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to Claudia Gomez Portugal who is working on
Learning as a Commons. I recommend her article.

http://patternsofcommoning.org/learning-as-an-open-road-learning-as-a-commons/

We have been planning to host some group calls on learning as a commons.

Best

Kevin

--
Skype: kev.flanagan