[P2P-F] Fwd: Koppelting schedule now online

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Aug 27 15:31:40 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Koppelting <info at koppelting.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 3:06 AM
Subject: Koppelting schedule now online
To: michel at p2pfoundation.net

Dear all,

The Koppelting line-up has gone through a lot of changes over the past few
days. Unfortunately, Kris de Decker (lowtechmagazine) had to cancel his
presentation for this year. However, many others have chipped in. The time
schedule we've compiled from all contributions is now online:
koppelting.org/en/festival2017/timetable.

If you haven't yet subscribed, you can still do so here: koppelting.org/en/
festival2017/signup. If you added a contribution, please have a look at the
schedule and check the details.

Today, the first people arrived for this year's hackathons. On Friday we
will start the conference part of Koppelting with some lectures and
workshops and a lunch in the indoor garden. On Saturday and Sunday there
will be both breakfast and lunch, as well as a full schedule with lectures,
talks, demonstrations and workshops.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

Best regards,
Diana, Katrien, Maarten, Matthijs, Harmen, Fierman

--
disclaimer
If you do not wish to receive further updates, please reply with

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/