[P2P-F] Fwd: Last chance to submit papers for the FICC 2018 (Singapore)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Aug 23 20:12:02 CEST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: FICC 2018 <FICC at saiconference.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 4:04 AM
Subject: Last chance to submit papers for the FICC 2018 (Singapore)
To: michel at p2pfoundation.net

Hi,

Due to several requests, we've extended submission deadline till 1st
September. This is the last opportunity to submit papers for the review
process of FICC 2018.

Submit Online: http://saiconference.com/FICC2018/Submit

You may pass on this information to any interested colleagues. We'll have
200+ researchers from around the world, and also some major industry
leaders (to support faster research implementation and impact).

Wishing you all the best and hope to hear from you soon,

Best,
Supriya Kapoor
Conference Manager, FICC 2018

We'd like to invite you to submit your papers/posters/demo proposals for
the Future of Information and Communication Conference (FICC) 2018 to be
held from 5-6 April 2018 in Singapore.

FICC 2018 aims to provide a forum for researchers from both academia and
industry to share their latest research contributions and exchange
knowledge with the common goal of shaping the future of Information and
Communication.

The conference programme will include paper presentations, poster sessions
and project demonstrations, along with prominent keynote speakers and
industrial workshops. Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore and
indexed in Scopus, IET Inspec and many more.

Important Dates (Regular Submission):

   - Paper/Poster/Demo Submission:  01 September 2017
   - Acceptance Notification : 20 September 2017
   - Author Registration : 15 October 2017
   - Camera Ready Submission : 30 October 2017
   - Conference Dates : 5-6 April 2018

Complete details are available on the conference website :
http://saiconference.com/FICC

Looking forward to your contribution.

Regards,
Professor Kohei Arai