[P2P-F] new integrated multi-capital accounting schemes

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 07:57:19 CEST 2017

Reporting 3.0 Platform
reporting3.org/

Selected References:

Baue, B. (2017): Blueprint 3. Data Integration, Contextualization &
Activation for Multicapital Accounting. Reporting 3.0.
reporting3.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/R3_Data_Blueprint_Report-1.pdf

Meadows, D. (1998): Indicators and Information Systems for Sustainable
Development. Sustainability Institute. donellameadows.org/wp-content/
userfiles/IndicatorsInformation.pdf

* Meadows actually repeats human capital here, but lists “wealth” in this
section, so we took the liberty of re-labeling in order to conform with the
field of multicapitalism that has emerged in recent years — for example
through the International Integrated Reporting Council’s Integrated
Reporting Framework and Mark McElroy’s MultiCapital Scorecard — trusting
that this remains true to Meadows’ — and Daly’s — original intention.