[P2P-F] Fwd: [ess-communs] [finance-BC] Fwd: We present the: Crowdaction campaign for a faircoin real economy.

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Apr 1 16:17:15 CEST 2017

*Objet: *[finance-BC] Fwd: We present the: Crowdaction campaign for a
faircoin real economy.

Pour information
Bonne journée
Frédéric Sultan

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet :         We present the: Crowdaction campaign for a faircoin real
economy.
Date :         Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:00:33 +0000
De :         FairCoop <coop at fair.coop>
Répondre à :         "FairCoop" <coop at fair.coop>
Pour :         FairCoop <coop at fair.coop>

We present the: Crowdaction campaign for a faircoin real economy.

       FairCoop

*Dear Faircooper… *

*We present the Crowdaction campaign for a faircoin real economy. *

https://coopfunding.net/en/campaigns/crowdaction-
campaign-for-a-faircoin-real-economy/

This is a campaign for getting some hundreds of people who can commit to
buy at least 200 faircoins per month by person, with the goal to reach
at least 6000 euros and 120000 faircoins, every month. This will cover
the needs of the producers and merchants who accept faircoin and want to
exchange to official currency.

You are invited to join before the 7 of april and be one of the faircoop
participants who supports the faircoin real use, before extending the
campaign, more publicaly.

Also we invite you to fill this small poll, to help us to understand how
the people close to Faircoop feels about this campaign:

https://fair.coop/crowdaction-for-faircoin-real-economy-
poll-to-the-faircoop-participants/

The crowdaction campaign is also in spanish, catalan and greek:

CAST:
https://coopfunding.net/es/campaigns/campana-de-accion-
colectiva-para-la-economia-real-de-faircoin/

CAT:
https://coopfunding.net/ca/campaigns/campanya-daccio-col%
c2%b7lectiva-per-a-leconomia-real-de-faircoin/

GR:
https://coopfunding.net/el/campaigns/%ce%ba%ce%b1%ce%bc%
cf%80%ce%ac%ce%bd%ce%b9%ce%b1-crowdaction-%ce%b3%ce%b9%ce%
b1-%cf%84%ce%b7%ce%bd-%cf%80%cf%81%ce%b1%ce%b3%ce%bc%ce%b1%
cf%84%ce%b9%ce%ba%ce%ae-%ce%bf%ce%b9%ce%ba%ce%bf%ce%bd%ce%bf/

The news about the campaign are also in Portuguese.

PT:
https://fair.coop/pt-pt/campanha-de-acao-coletiva-para-a-economia-real-de-
faircoin/

Many thanks for your participation!!

Faircoop team

Pour plus d'information ou gérer son abonnement à cette liste de
discussion, suivre le lien suivvant : https://mail.cfcloud.fr/
bienscommuns.org/info/ess-communs

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/