[P2P-F] warm wishes to our p2p friend Jean Lievens

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Sep 1 10:56:13 CEST 2016

dear friends,

Jean Lievens, a dear personal friend, but also on the p2p frontlines with
me through his work in belgium and the co-authoring of a french and flemish
book on the topic, is not doing well healthwise, and in the hospital AZ
Brussels, for urgent treatments.

The prospects are mixed but retains hopeful elements,

I don't know if Jean would appreciate too much communication right now, but
one way to support him would be to send private messages to his fb account,

(I don't think he is on this mailing list, and don't feel comfortable
giving his private email at this stage)

to me, he has always been the most supportive friend, I have often stayed
in his appartment when in brussels, and for sure, given my overwork, I'm
pretty sure the books wouldn't have seen the light of day without he
unflinching work and support,

I'm on the road until the end of october, but due to a cancellation, hope
to visit him f2f in mid-september,

get better Jean!

Michel Bauwens

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/