[P2P-F] Fwd: [Ask for your assistance]Deadline of Full Scholarship of 150,000Yen/Month for our new dapartment approaching

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Oct 17 11:23:07 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <hajime.imamura at nifty.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 10:48 PM
Subject: [Ask for your assistance]Deadline of Full Scholarship of
150,000Yen/Month for our new dapartment approaching
To: Sudha Reddy <sudha179 at gmail.com>, "Mariyana Amova (MBM - International
Forum of the SSE entrepreneurs)" <mamova at rencontres-montblanc.coop>
Cc: Abhijit Ghosh <abhijit.ghosh at mail.mcgill.ca>, antonella noya <
antonella.noya at oecd.org>, anne-pacquet <anne-pacquet at orange.fr>, arnaud
riehl

Dear Suda, Dear Mariyana
CC: Dear Members of SSE Working Group,

It was really nice to be able to meet with Mariyana in Reims,
I hope all of you are doing well.

I am awfully sorry to disturb you, but I am very happy if you could help us
to in form ambitions young people about our very interesting full
scholarship for the students wishing to study in our new department in
Tokyo from 2017. All the lectures are done in English, sorry not in French.

I would be the director of this Department of Global Innovation Studies
aiming at educating innovative and creative leader with ambitious
entrepreneurship and leadership. If you are interested in our new
department please look at below URL
http://www.toyo.ac.jp/site/english-faculty/108208.html
http://www.toyo.ac.jp/uploaded/life/110627_158671_misc.pdf

We offer full scholarship in addition to exemption from paying tuition fees
and related cost, students will be given (no need to return) 150,000
Yen/Month (1,800,000 Yen/Year) during 4 years of study in our department of
global innovation studies.
Total numbers of scholarships are 30 students /year for Department of
Global Innovation Studies.

However, deadline for Internet application is approaching. It ends at
Friday, November 4th 2016 of Japan time (GMT +9).
So, let me repeat again, I am very happy if you could help us to inform
this very interesting opportunity to whom it may be interested.

Attached is the information for admission and scholarship.
And also, you can find precise information in the below URL

http://www.toyo.ac.jp/book/list/book345.html
http://exam.52school.com/guide/toyo-sij-en

And, if you have any precise question about our scholarship, please send
e-mail to mlglobal at toyo.jp

I am sorry to disturb you, but I am very happy to share the good
educational opportunities for the young people in your country or region.
Thank you for your kind collaboration.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best wishes,

Hajime IMAMURA

Hajime IMAMURA, TOYO University
Professor, Faculty of Economics
Vice Chairman of Preparatory Committee,
  Faculty of Global and Regional Studies
Appointed Prospective Director,
  Department of Global Innovation Studies
E-MAIL:
hajime.imamura at nifty.com
hajime at toyo.jp
TEL: +81-3-3945-7411, FAX: +81-3-3945-7667