[P2P-F] Fwd: P2P/Commons & Social and Solidariry Economy

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Nov 23 07:31:19 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fernando Cesar Pires Baptista <baptista_f at yahoo.com.br>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 8:16 PM
Subject: P2P/Commons & Social and Solidariry Economy
To: BauwensMichel <michel at p2pfoundation.net>, "tapas at lists.p2pfoundation.net"
<tapas at lists.p2pfoundation.net>

Hello P2P Friends,

Hope you are doing well!

I would like to share with you some information regarding the ILO Academy
on Social and Solidarity Economy... the 7th edition will start in few days
in Costa Rica and I think this is a moment in which the SSE community is
particularly open to ideas related to commons, networks and P2P
perspectives. For this edition, we have created a web space/forum that will
allow participants to interact among themselves before, during and after
the Academy... this space is also open for anyone interested in following
the Academy by Internet, in interacting with its participants and in
suggesting topics, ideas and new perspectives to complement and enhance the
SSE... I think the idea of "open cooperative" might be one of the
interesting concepts to be introduced and advanced.

Well, that is to say that I think it would be great if you guys could join
the discussions in the web forum, introduce yourselves, tell a bit about
what you are doing and post some links to materials, videos, etc related to
commons and P2P... and also engage in conversations with participants... I
think it could add great value to the discussions that will happen in Costa
Rica and that it could also bring the SSE closer to the P2P/Commons
movements.

Here is the link to the forum: http://www.sseacb.net/costarica2016.html

Cheers and best regards,

Fernando Baptista