[P2P-F] Fwd: Convergent Facilitation - Collaborate efficiently - Dec 9-11 with Miki Kashtan

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Nov 21 04:57:56 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sophie Docker <sophiedocker at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 5:41 AM
Subject: Convergent Facilitation - Collaborate efficiently - Dec 9-11 with
Miki Kashtan

Hi All,

We are hugely excited to have Miki Kashtan (founder of Bay NVC
<http://www.baynvc.org>and The Centre for Efficient Collaboration
<http://efficientcollaboration.org>) in UK again, and in Bristol 9-11
December.

Miki will share her tools for collaboration - Convergent Facilitation -
finding shared purpose from groups with different, often polarised,
interests. I really recommend her work very highly and I am hugely excited
to have this opportunity to experience her facilitation.

The event is listed here
<http://consciousness.org/event/convergent-facilitation-3-day-training-in-southwest-uk/>

Case study: Landmark success in collaborative lawmaking
<http://efficientcollaboration.org/minnesota-case-study>
The course will be in St Werburghs Community Centre and we are arranging
lift shares from Frome (and other places if people suggest they would be
interested).

If you have ever found it difficult to get past fixed interest positions to
find outcomes that everyone feels ownership of, this is for you. It will
really benefit community organisers, team leaders, local government,
mediators, facilitators and anyone wanting to collaborate efficiently or
consult groups with diverse values.

Miki consults on collaboration and has some time to work with an
organisation on Tues 13th Dec.  Please get in touch if any of this is of
interest, the course details are below. I would appreciate it if you could
share this with anyone who might be interested.

Many thanks

Sophie

---------------------

Booking and info: Sophiedocker at gmail.com 07837570940

   - Friday 9th December 10am-6pm: Introduction to Convergent Facilitation,
   £75-£175

   - Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th December 10 am - 6pm: Building Your
   Convergent Facilitation Skills, (for those who have taken any past
   workshop in Convergent Facilitation including the Friday 9th Intro) –
   £195-£325

   - Parts 1 and 2 together Dec 9-11 - Introduction and Building Skills,  –
   £245-£475

*In order to support sustainability for Miki and those involved in her
organisation and in putting the event on, we would like to receive an
average of the amounts listed above.  Please choose according to your
resources. It’s very important to us that this training can be accessed by
all those who are drawn to attend, so if the amount of money requested is
beyond your means, please let us know and contribute only what you can.*

Sophie Docker
Skype: Sophiesunrise
07837570940
01749850165