[P2P-F] Fwd: UPDATE: Notes Fringe Meeting on Mapping, Brussels November 16

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Nov 19 04:37:51 CET 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Silke Helfrich <Silke.Helfrich at gmx.de>
Date: Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 7:33 AM
Subject: UPDATE: Notes Fringe Meeting on Mapping, Brussels November 16
To: commonswatch at lists.p2pfoundation.net

Sorry everybody! This happens for writing e-mails offline. Here is an
update with the links you'll need.

Dear participants of the mapping-meeting,

please find the notes of our fringe meeting on mapping in Brussels here:
https://europeancommonsassembly.hackpad.com/Mapping-Meeting-
Brussels-Nov-16-q8GZpK9xGok

You'll find a few agreement/commitments at the end. PLEASE ADD YOURS.
As you can see, these are rough notes (tnx Lea!). All those who intervened
are kindly asked to edit their respective text in the pad, so that I can
produce a final version and share it with everybody.
Furthermore, it would be great to get your feedback on the Mapping as a
Commons Manifesto. This is the link: https://discourse.transformap.
co/t/mapping-as-a-commons-manifesto/1181/1

You can send me your feedback individually via e-mail or comment directly
on discourse. This manifesto might be a common platform for mapping we all
share (I guess that given the institutional diversity we all need, we
cannot share more than basic principles.)
Despite the pretty awkward conditions: our mapping meeting was well worth
it! Thanks a lot for sharing your time and thoughts

All the best
Silke

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/