[P2P-F] [NetworkedLabour] our p2p/commons contribution to Journey to Earthland (GTN Discussion) (Michel Bauwens)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Nov 6 14:07:16 CET 2016

dear Anna,

I fully agree with your perspective and conclusions here, and that we must
learn from the good practices of societies before our own, and one's that
exist today with better child-rearing practices ..

here are some historical trends on military spending though; it is my
understanding that for many western european countries, military spending
is down in relative terms, but I checked the UK which is more militaristic
than most, it seems down there as well, see 'historical perspectives' here
at https://ourworldindata.org/military-spending/

nevertheless with the increasing social and ecological crisis, social
instability is again in the air, and it is not at all impossible to see
increasing re-armament trends,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/