[P2P-F] AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 22 07:19:57 CEST 2016

AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC
INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

The above has always been the ambition of the P2P Foundation, and I believe
this is now coalescing .. some signs

1) Las Indias has consolidated all its original insights in the just
published Communard Manifesto (Steve Herrick
<https://www.facebook.com/steveherrick>: you can perhaps let them know
about this posting here as they are not on fb)

2) the last video by Dmytri Kleiner
<https://www.facebook.com/dmytri.kleiner>, which I posted here, also shows
a convergence towards this multi-modal approach (working for the
strengthening of the new economy within the existing one) and has a very
precise strategy and many innovative concepts

3) the critique by Alanna Krause <https://www.facebook.com/alannakrause> on
the blockchain which I posited, along with the 'transvestment' practices,
show that both the practice, and the theory, and the subjectivity of
Enspiral is moving in the same direction

4) as for myself, I am working on a more theoretical book in which I'm
aligning all our pasts insights following the overview of Kojin Karatini ..

I may be forgetting some other elements, but here we are, there is
effectively, a collective organic intellectual at work, which is thinking
through the strategies to be followed by the forces of the commons, in a
way that may have been there in seed form, but is about to flower and ..
THIS IS HUGELY IMPORTANT

I am not implying here of course that there are no differences between the
approaches of these groups, but that they are moving broadly in the same
direction .

At present, there are not any formal bridges between these groups, but
there are occasional informal contacts, and the memes do seem to travel ..

With Dmytri Kleiner, we are discussing a 'Transvestment' conference in
Berlin at the end of this year, no funding yet, this could be an occasion
for these groups to enter into more coherent dialogue,

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/