[P2P-F] AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun May 22 00:09:05 CEST 2016

I'm resending, it seems to have disappeared in the ether:

AN IMPORTANT PIVOT MOMENT TOWARDS A THE EMERGENCE OF A COLLECTIVE ORGANIC
INTELLECTUAL FOR THE COMMONS MOVEMENT

The above has always been the ambition of the P2P Foundation, and I believe
this is now coalescing .. some signs

1) Las Indias has consolidated all its original insights in the just
published Communard Manifesto (Steve Herrick
<https://www.facebook.com/steveherrick>: you can perhaps let them know
about this posting here as they are not on fb)

2) the last video by Dmytri Kleiner
<https://www.facebook.com/dmytri.kleiner>, which I posted here, also shows
a convergence towards this multi-modal approach (working for the
strengthening of the new economy within the existing one) and has a very
precise strategy and many innovative concepts

3) the critique by Alanna Krause <https://www.facebook.com/alannakrause> on
the blockchain which I posited, along with the 'transvestment' practices,
show that both the practice, and the theory, and the subjectivity of
Enspiral is moving in the same direction

4) as for myself, I am working on a more theoretical book in which I'm
aligning all our pasts insights following the overview of Kojin Karatini ..

I may be forgetting some other elements, but here we are, there is
effectively, a collective organic intellectual at work, which is thinking
through the strategies to be followed by the forces of the commons, in a
way that may have been there in seed form, but is about to flower and ..
THIS IS HUGELY IMPORTANT

I am not implying here of course that there are no differences between the
approaches of these groups, but that they are moving broadly in the same
direction ..

I think they all agree on what Kleiner and Karatini calls a multi-modal
strategy, which was the basic intuition that led to the founding of the P2P
Foundation as well, i.e. a strategy of change based on strengthening the
existing forces of the commons in the dominant system, in order to achieve
a reconfigation of power relationships around the commons mode,

With Dmytri Kleiner we have been discussing the possibility of a meeting on
transvestment in december, i.e. the movement of value from one mode to
another, which could be an occasion for the different groups to meet,

(it's not funded at present)

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/