[P2P-F] [commoning] Global Marshall Plan and the Global Commons Rising: Who will be hacking who towards, at, around and beyond Montreal (or beyond the WSF in general)

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:37:28 CET 2016

James thank you, you are very kind. Same goes for the other names in the previous emails; all of them are also very kind, nice, and good people, as much I could meet or know them (mostly from emails though). As I just replied to Miguel (in commons e-list) though things I tried to state is not about any specific individual, more about power structures and the agency.