[P2P-F] labour power as a common pool resource

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jun 19 01:17:48 CEST 2016

I'm eager to see Tom's reaction, on how his theoretical analysis and
wishes, are confronted with the reality of labor commons actually emerging,

but I don't share Tibi's analysis that this is un-problematic, in fact,
what Tibi and Sensororica are doing, how well would be the question, is to
create membranes that 'discipline' extractive capital to the needs of the
commoners; if that is NOT done well, it can also be an extractive mechanism
that allows corporations to profit from the largely free labour donated to
these platforms

that is as much a struggle as the struggle between labor and capital in
commodity labor,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/