[P2P-F] Fwd: CIVIC PRACTICES: Last days to contribute and get the Book!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jun 18 17:25:18 CEST 2016

this project needs our support and is time sensitive,

thanks for funding, tweeting, fb-ing  if possible,

From: Domenico <urbanohumano at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 4:53 PM
Subject: CIVIC PRACTICES: Last days to contribute and get the Book!
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

You're gonna love this BOOK!

Hello,

As been a while since I've wrote you last time.
Actually lately I'm writing mostly in Spanish so you're not receiving mail
updates.
I'm sorry but it takes time to write in both languages, I hope I can do it
in the future.

Lately I'm working a lot pushing the CivicWise community
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xTSGv&mc=JQ&s=VeAxLb&u=BVV6b&y=y&>
.
Today I want you to know that CivicWIse has launched a crowdfunding
campaign to raise funds for the publication of a book dedicated to Civic
Practices.

This book is the first step of our project to create a database of actions,
places and research on collective intelligence and participation in the
territory, which will become an international reference in the field.

I NEED YOUR HELP!

There are only 35 hours left before the end of campaign and we have not got
the aim yet. We have raised so far the 80%, we are really close.

Because I think that you are already a big community and if each of you
funds 1 or 2 copies, we will achieve the goal right now.

Be part of it, because this project is now!

CONTRIBUTE HERE > https://en.goteo.org/project/civic-practices
<http://app.getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=xTSyB&mc=JQ&s=VeAxLb&u=BVV6b&y=c&>

Un abrazo,
Domenico

If you have any questions, I'm here to answer. You know I always like when
you write me. You can also write me directly at this number Telegram
+34620252841

78 rue compans, 75019, Paris, France
Usted puede darse de baja
<http://app.getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=0f7eR&s=VeAxLb&u=BVV6b&y=d&pt=unsubscribe>