[P2P-F] [commoning] A note on the post-capitalist strategy of the P2P Foundation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jun 16 06:34:56 CEST 2016

hi Jaromil,

they are absolutely part of the problem, but today capital flows are
detached from corporations and can go in and out of stocks

so what we are suggesting is that as the extractive regime implodes and
some capital becomes desperate, that some of it may be use in transvestment
strategies, i.e. coopted by commons forces for their own use

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/