[P2P-F] Fwd: [commoning] Bringing CopyLove’s Audiovisual Source Code to Helsinki and Beyond

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 22 07:30:48 CEST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: andrew gryf paterson <agryfp at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:21 PM
Subject: [commoning] Bringing CopyLove’s Audiovisual Source Code to
Helsinki and Beyond
To: commoning at lists.commons-institut.org

Greetings Commoners and friends!

Hopefully you find inspiration in our efforts in Helsinki to spread
CopyLove across from one side of Europe to another for this year's
Pixelache festival (http://festival.pixelache.ac) which takes the general
theme of 'Interfaces for Empathy'.. Bringing key persons from ZEMOS98.org
Sevilla, Andalusian Spain, to Helsinki, Finland.

I share below via P2P Foundation's blog (sorry for cross-posting) the
campaign effort with my Helsinki-based friends and colleagues Andrea Botero
and Mariana Salgado.. & in dialogue with Felipe Gonzalez Gil from ZEMOS98..

With the #CopyLove #Helsinki campaign we hope to learn from the experience:

How to make multi-stakeholder crowdfunding campaigns promoting the commons,
feminist care-economics; Mix together both migrant and native concerns and
interests; Promote commons-orientated crowdfunding platforms such as Goteo
in new locations; And also imagine crowdfunding as a means to support
cultural mobility and exchange.

We will make available the outgoing presentations and documentations, as
well as our learnings after a hopefully successful campaign.

If you feel something for our ambitions, welcome to help support our cause
also by spreading the word, or give something into the pot.

#CopyLove #Helsinki
http://goteo.cc/pixelachen

Best wishes,
andrew